KLB INDUSTRIAL DECOR PMMA
Rapid-setting, slightly slip-resistant PMMA decorative coating for dry areas
Build-up of system
- Top sealer KLB-SYSTEM ACRYL AC 820
- Base layer with KLB-SYSTEM ACRYL AC 320 and mixed sand KLB-Mischsand 2/1, scattered with decorative flakes KLB-partiColor®-Chips
- Scratch coat with KLB-SYSTEM ACRYL AC 313 and mixed sand KLB-Mischsand 2/1
- Primer KLB-SYSTEM ACRYL AC 20, openly scattered with quartz sand KLB-Quarzsand 0.3/0.8 mm
The coating system M2 complies with many requirements on decorative commerical or industrial floors, especially for dry areas that require rapid curing times. The formulation with PMMA binding agents enables a very fast hardening of the individual system layers – which reduces the installation time to a minimum, compared to conventional epoxy or polyurethane resin coatings.
This makes the system particularly suitable for dry areas which must be renovated or reworked with a new coating in the shortest possible time. When using the KLB-partiColor®-Chips (flakes), numerous individual colour options are available.
- slightly slip-resistant R9/R10
- resistant to industrial trucks
- resistant to chemicals
- application area – Outdoor
- curing at low temperatures
- resistant to mechanical load
- impervious to fluids
- resistant to hot water up to 65 °C / 149 °F
Build-up of system – single products used
Each of our coating systems is a combination of perfectly matched products.
Low-viscosity, rapid-setting PMMA primer for mineral substrates and subsequent PMMA coatings. Please order hardener powder separately!
Rapid-setting, flexibilised PMMA coating resin for slip-resistant scattered coatings in wet areas. The coating compound is produced by adding pigments, mixed sa...
Standard filling sand mixture for scratch coats and as an additive to unfilled coating systems based on epoxy or acrylic resins, such as for EP 99, AC 313, AC 320, AC 390.
Rapid-setting, flexibilised 2-component PMMA coating resin for smooth floor coverings, optionally also with partiColor®-Chips (flakes) scattering. The coating compound is pro...
Always at your service with professional advice
If you still have questions about our products or systems – please contact us. We will get in touch with you immediately.
Our competent KLB team will be happy to provide you with quick and straightforward personal advice on our coating systems.
+49 8223 96 92 0
+49 8223 96 92 222
Hotline for technical enquiries
+49 8223 96 92 333
+49 8223 96 92 777
Hotline to our export department
+49 8223 96 92 239