KLB KITCHEN LOW-VOC PU
Low-emission, slip-resistant polyurethane coating for kitchens
Build-up of system
- Top sealer KLB-SYSTEM POLYURETHAN PU 484
- Base coat with KLB-SYSTEM POLYURETHAN PU 424, filled with mixed sand KLB-Mischsand 3/1, then fully scattered with KLB coloured quartz CQS
- Composite sealant KLB-SYSTEM POLYURETHAN PU 420
- Scratch coat with KLB-SYSTEM EPOXID EP 53 Spezialgrund AgBB and mixed sand KLB-Mischsand 2/1, openly scattered with KLB quartz sand
- Primer KLB-SYSTEM EPOXID EP 53 Spezialgrund AgBB
The coating system H2 fulfils all demands for both commercial or industrial kitchen floors and other wet surfaces that require robust and slip-resistant coatings. The binding agents in this system are designed to be low-emission.
The system complies with the requirements posed by Indoor Air Comfort Gold Label version 6.0 (2017) which guarantees regular testing and confirmation of the system’s low emissions. The components of this build-up have been certified for sustainable building according to DGNB, LEED or Minergie ECO.
- slip-resistant in R11
- slip-resistant in R12/R13
- low-VOC (AgBB)
- resistant to industrial trucks
- resistant to chemicals
- resistant to mechanical load
- impervious to fluids
- resistant to hot water up to 65 °C / 149 °F
Build-up of system – single products used
Each of our coating systems is a combination of perfectly matched products.
Low-emission, AgBB-tested 2-component epoxy resin with high moisture tolerance and particularly good wettability properties. Suitable for damp and problem substrates, aft...
Standard filling sand mixture for scratch coats and as an additive to unfilled coating systems based on epoxy or acrylic resins, such as for EP 99, AC 313, AC 320, AC 390.
High-quality, transparent and light-resistant 2-component polyurethane resin for use as a top sealer on slip-resistant coloured sand scattered coatings and as a clear resin layer o...
Low-emission, coloured, elastic 2-component polyurethane coating for commercially and industrially used surfaces. Suitable on substrates susceptible to deformation such as mastic...
Always at your service with professional advice
If you still have questions about our products or systems – please contact us. We will get in touch with you immediately.
Our competent KLB team will be happy to provide you with quick and straightforward personal advice on our coating systems.
+49 8223 96 92 0
+49 8223 96 92 222
Hotline for technical enquiries
+49 8223 96 92 333
+49 8223 96 92 777
Hotline to our export department
+49 8223 96 92 239