KLB-SYSTEM EPOXID EP 216 Universal
All-purpose, pigmented 2-component epoxy resin coating and top coat for industrial floors or as surface protection system OS 8 in accordance with DAfStb directive
Universal, self-levelling and solvent-free 2-component epoxy resin coating for smooth surfaces or as base layer and top sealer for scattered coatings. Tested as surface protection system OS 8 for parking areas.
Suitable for thin-layered surfaces and fillable with quartz sand for higher layer thicknesses.
- AL1280-50 – Bucket combo 10.00 kg
- AL1280-30 – Hobbock combo 30.00 kg
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for enquiries about larger delivery quantities or packaging units.
- also suitable for thin layers
- all-purpose use
- resistant to water and chemicals
- reduced yellowing tendency
- Total Solid according to GISCODE (Test method “Deutsche Bauchemie”)
- free of deleterious substances against varnish
- can be filled with fire-dried quartz sand
- also available in special colours
- very good levelling
- proven quality
- coloured surface
- resistant to abrasion and wear
This product is included in the following systems
KLB INDUSTRIAL EP Standard
Smooth, slightly slip-resistant epoxy resin coating for commercial and industrial applications
KLB INDUSTRIAL EP RX
Scattered and non-slip epoxy resin coating
KLB KITCHEN EP Standard
Slip-resistant epoxy resin coating for kitchens
KLB PARKING EP OS8 Indoor
Surface protection system according to DAfStb directive OS 8
Always at your service with professional advice
If you still have questions about our products or systems – please contact us. We will get in touch with you immediately.
Our competent KLB team will be happy to provide you with quick and straightforward personal advice on our coating systems.
+49 8223 96 92 0
+49 8223 96 92 222
Hotline for technical enquiries
+49 8223 96 92 333
+49 8223 96 92 777
Hotline to our export department
+49 8223 96 92 239